We are delighted to offer a number of products that have won prestigious awards, including:
Great Taste Awards
Great Taste, organised by the Guild of Fine Food, is the acknowledged benchmark for speciality food and drink. It has been described as the "Oscars" of the food world and the "epicurean equivalent of the Booker prize".
- Three Stars 2010 - Bonifanti Gran Milanese Short Panettone
- Two Stars 2011 - Bonifanti Pear and Dark Chocolate Chip Panettone
- One Star 2013- Handmade Fresh Mozzarella
- One Star 2013 - Handmade Fresh Cannoli
- One Star 2013 - Handmade Fresh Napoli Sausages
- Two Star 2014 - Italian Lucanica with Chianti
- One Star 2014: Bella Box Cremini Chocolates
- One Star 2014: Mixed Cremini in a ribboned bag
World Cheese Awards
The World Cheese Awards is the largest and most respected competition of its type in the world. This year it brought together 2,781 cheeses from 30 countries under one roof, making this the Big Cheese of international competitions.
LA International Extra Virgin Olive Oil Competition
Starting its 14th year, the Los Angeles International Extra Virgin Olive Oil Competition is one of the premier olive oil competitions in the world.
- Two Gold Medals 2008 - Cinquina Extra Virgin Olive Oil