Ingredients (for 8 people):
- 200g Dark chocolate
- 200g Butter
- 160g Extra-fine caster sugar
- 4 Eggs at room temperature
- 40g Flour
- Icing sugar to taste
- Melt the chopped dark chocolate, sugar and butter in a bain-marie. Thoroughly and evenly butter and flour 8 single-portion aluminium moulds.
- Add the eggs, one at a time, to the chocolate mixture to make thicker. Stir well after each addition.
- Add the sifted flour and stir with a whisk. Pour the mixture into the buttered moulds with a ladle. Cover the cakes with plastic wrap and let them rest in the freezer for 4 hours, before baking. Bake in the oven at 220° for 19 minutes.
- Baked, turn the moulds over on serving plates. Sprinkle with icing sugar and serve. The chocolate cake with a soft heart is ready!
You can find these products here: