Crostini (Croutons) with Cheese and Prosciutto
Ingredients (makes 10-12 crostini):
- 1 Bread loaf, sliced or Crostini
- 150 g Prosciutto
- 100 g soft cheese
- Pepper to taste
- Place the bread slices under the grill and toast for 2-3 mins until golden on one side or get the croutons (crostini) already ready.
- Mix the soft cheese with the pepper.
- Spread the cheese over the crouton (crostino) to cover the surface.
- Add half a slice of rose-shaped ham.
- Decorate the crostino with oil.
You can find these products here: