Ingredients for 4 people
- 500g of Fusilloni di Gragnano IGP
- 300g of broccoli
- 100g of 'Nduja
- 2 Tuscan Sausages
- 200ml of Bechamel
- 1 Mozzarella
- 50g of Parmesan cheese
- olive oil
- 1 onion
- 1 carrot
- 1 celery
Send us your email to receive our weekly recipes and discounts codes
- Boil some water and add the broccoli to it.
- Cut the celery, the carrot and the onion into very small cubes and brown them in a large frying pan.
- Break the sausages apart in the frying pan and while cooking them.
- Add the 'Nduja and combine with the sausages.
- Meanwhile remove the broccoli from the boiling water and place them in the frying pan with the sausages.
- Pour the Fusilloni in the boiling water where the broccoli were and boil them until al dente.
- Add the pasta to the sausages, nduja and broccoli.
- Transfer everything in a pyrex oven tray.
- Add a cubed mozzarella, the besciamella, the parmesan and bake in the oven for 30 minutes at 180 degrees.
- Serve hot!!!