- 130g of butter
- 100g of sugar
- 50g of brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla essence
- 2 eggs
- 300g of Gocciole Pavesi
- 260g of plain flour
- 1 spoon of yeast
- 200g of chocolate chips
- 80g of Nutella
- 1 cup of milk
SEND US YOUR EMAIL TO WATCH OUR WEEKLY RECIPES
- In a bowl cream the butter and the two sugars using an electric mixer.
- Add the vanilla essence, a pinch of salt, two eggs and beat with the mixer.
- In a separate bowl mix the Gocciole Pavesi until very thin powder.
- Add it, together with the flour, to the rest of the mixture.
- Stir to combine.
- now add the yeast and the chocolate chips, amalgamate altogether.
- Grease a cake pan with butter and pour the mixture into it.
- Bake at 200 degrees for 30 minutes.
- When ready add some warm Nutella on the top of the cake.
- Finally moist other Gocciole biscuits in the milk and place them on the Nutella, for decoration.
- Enjoy !!!
Sorry, no products were found in this collection.