Polpette (Meatballs) with Tomato
Ingredients (for 4 people):
- 600 ml Tomato puree
- 400 g Ground beef
- 150 g Sausage
- 1 Egg
- 25 g Parmesan cheese
- 30 g Breadcrumbs
- 1 Clove of garlic
- Salt to taste
- To cook Polpette with tomato you can use our fresh pork meatballs with onion and parsley or follow the steps below to prepare meatballs from scratch.
- Add the ground beef, sausage (without gut), egg, parmesan cheese, breadcrumbs, grated garlic and the chopped parsley in a bowl. Mix everything with your hands adjusting it with salt and pepper. When you get a homogeneous mixture begin to form the meatballs.
- As soon as all the meatballs are ready heat the oil in a non-stick pan. Cook the meatballs on both sides for a couple of minutes. Pour the tomato pulp into your pan and season with pepper.
- Lower the heat and continue cooking for 15-20 minutes.
- Enjoy your meatballs in tomato sauce!
You can find these products here: