- 350g of rice
- 100g of tomato sauce
- 1 mozzarella (250g)
- 100g of prosciutto cotto
- 1.5lt of vegetable broth
- 1 egg
- 80g of butter
Send us your email to receive our weekly recipes and discounts code
- Add some olive oil in a pan and pour the rice. let it toast for 2 minutes.
- Add the broth and after a few minutes add the tomato sauce.
- Stir the rice so it does not stick to the pan.
- When aldente move the rice in a bowl and add the egg, some parmigiano and some butter. Amalgamate altogether.
- Prepare a baking tin buttering the sides and pouring some breadcrumbs on it.
- Add half of the rice in the baking tin, flatten it and lay on it the prosciutto and the mozzarella slides. Keep the sides empty.
- Add the rest of the rice and flatten it.
- On the top pour some parmigiano and some breadcrumbs.
- Heat in oven at 200 degrees for 25 minutes.