Ingredients (for 2 people):
- 300g Spaghetti
- 250g Burrata
- 20g Basil
- 1 Aubergines
- 30g Nuts
- Mix the burrata together with the basil, some olive oil and salt.
- Now take the Aubergine cut it julienne style and heat it in a frying pan with a little olive oil.
- In another pan roast the nuts for 3 minutes or until golden.
- In the meantime, boil abundant water in a pan and salt it.
- Add the pasta to the water and boil it according to the packet instructions, until "al dente".
- When ready, drain the pasta and stir it in the frying pan with the aubergines.
- Add the sauce with burrata and basil.
- Add the toasted pine nuts.
- Incorporate all together and serve it.
You can find these products here: