Ingredients (for 8 people):
- 300 g Savoiardi
- 500 g Mascarpone
- 100 g Sugar
- Bitter cocoa powder for the surface to taste
- 4 Egg
- 300 g Mocha coffee already prepared (and sweetened to taste) 300 g
- Separate the egg whites from the yolks. With an electric wisk, mix together the egg yolks with half the portion of sugar (50g). As soon as the mixture becomes clear and soft you can add the mascarpone, a little at a time.
- Clean the whisk very well and whisk the egg whites while pouring in the remaining sugar (50g) a little at a time. Beat until stiff peak forms.
- Take a tablespoon of the egg white mixture and pour it into the bowl with the cream mascarpone mixture and stir vigorously with a spatula. Proceed by adding the remaining egg white mixture, a little at a time, folding it in gently.
- Once ready, spread a generous spoonful of the cream on the bottom of a pan. Then immerse the biscuits for a few moments in the already sweetened cold coffee, first on one side and then on the other.
- Distribute the soaked biscuits on the cream layer, all in one direction, creating a layer on which you will distribute another cream layer. Continue to distribute coffee soaked biscuits then add another layer of cream.
- Level the surface with a spoon or spatula and sprinkle with powdered cocoa powder.
- Leave to rest in the refrigerator for a couple of hours.
- Your tiramisu is ready to be enjoyed!
You can find these products here: