We've made some recent changes to our packaging in an effort to further reduce plastic use and minimise waste.
- Boxes: Our carton boxes are made of up to 90% recycled materials and are fully recyclable themselves.
- Hive Wrap: We've eliminated bubble wrap and now use hive wrap, an alternative made from 100% recyclable and biodegradable paper comprised of hexagonal shaped cells.
- Paper Tape: We now use gummed paper tape on our boxes. Made from natural paper and starch, it's environmentally friendly, fully recyclable, and incredibly strong.
- Loose Fill Chips: Our loose fill chips are made from 100% corn starch and are 100% biodegradable and compostable - they are fully soluble when saturated with water.
- Chilled Goods Bags: We have begun to phase out polystyrene boxes where possible. They are being replaced with reusable chilled goods bags.
- Ice Packs: Our ice packs can be refrozen for future use.